Deepcool Gammaxx Gt Heatsink
If item is not available in stock at the time of purchase, an order must be placed, where 70% deposit of the amount is required upfront, 30% to be paid upon delivery.
Delivery within 10 – 14 days.
- Universal Socket Compatibility with Easy Installation Supports up to 150W Intel CPUs LGA2011-V3, 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151,1150 Supports up to 140W AMD CPUs AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Customizable RGB LED Illumination Striking RGB fan combined with full-aluminum RGB top cover is customized for the breathing effect, color mode, brightness, and speed, definitely a cool-looking decoration for your gaming rig.
- Wide Compatibility RGB lighting system can be controlled by RGB software with your motherboard, such as ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Light Sync,and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion or by wired controller
- Direct Contact heat pipes Extreme high capacity of 4 copper heat pipes is installed with direct CPU contact for rapid heat transfer. Direct contact eliminates a thermal resistance and keeps continuous contact between CPU and cooler thereby increasing efficiency.
- Improved 0.5mm thickness Aluminum Fins Upgraded 0.5mm thickness aluminum Fins with 4 solid copper heat pipes are designed for rapid heat dissipation, improving the cooling performance during operation.
|CPU||PWM120 X 25 mm|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|LED Type||RGB LED|
|LED Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|LED Power Consumption||1.44 W|
|Fan Speed||500~1500 RPM±10%|
|Fan Airflow||56.5 CFM|
|Fan Air Pressure||1.66 mmAq|
|Fan Noise||≤27 dB(A)|
|Fan Connector||4-pin PWM|
|Heatpipe||Ø6 mm×4 pcs|
Based on 4 copper direct contact heat pipes and improved 0.5mm thickness fins, GAMMAXX GT includes RGB fan and RGB top cover which are synchronized to present striking light, controlled by the RGB Ready motherboards or wired controller. It is also equipped PWM controlled function and delivers a maximum of 70 CFM volume airflow with low noise and turbulence, becoming excellent CPU cooling solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease of use, and outstanding reliability.