DEEPCOOL MF120GT Addressable RGB LED PWM
If item is not available in stock at the time of purchase, an order must be placed, where 70% deposit of the amount is required upfront, 30% to be paid upon delivery.
Delivery within 10 – 14 days.
- 20 Addressable RGB LEDs shine across a unique X-Frame design on Both the front and the back show excellent light effects, the front is domineering, the back is soft
- Dual-layer fan blades provide improve both airflow and static pressure for high cooling performance.
- 3-Pin (+5V-D-G) motherboard RGB connector for direct software control over addressable LEDs.
- Included wire controller provides an easy one touch lighting control with preset effects for quick setup
- Wide range precision PWM control from 500-1800 RPM allows great cooling performance and quiet low-noise operation
The MF 120 GT 3-in-1 case fan adopts a new design concept, and the fan frame is designed as a beautiful and unique X-shaped fan frame. Four 5V addressable RGB light bars are embedded on both sides of the X-shaped keel. The front of the fan is both domineering and outstanding. At the same time, the illusion light passes through the translucent fan blades and spreads out for rendering, making the reverse side of the fan soft.
5V Symphony RGB supports synchronization of lighting effects of mainstream motherboards. Even if the motherboard does not support light effect adjustment, you can also adjust the light effect through the attached wire controller. At the same time, the MF 120 TG chassis fan provides users with a lot of free space. They can be installed on the inside and outside of the CPU radiator, or on the top and bottom of the chassis, according to the user’s preference.
The fan blade has aerodynamic characteristics, and the fan blade is designed as a double layer. The layered fan blades increase the wind pressure and air volume, and at the same time reduce the fan noise more effectively, making the use quieter. For more detailed parameters, please check the Auxiliary image under the Main picture.
|Fan Air Pressure||1.73mmAq|
|Fan Speed（with LSP）||400-1450RPM|
|Fan Airflow（with LSP）||48.3CFM|
|Fan Air Pressure（with LSP )||1.1mmAq|
|FAN Noise（with LSP )||≤29.5dBA|
|PWM Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.12A|