XBOX 360 Dragon Age Origins
Bioware have built Dragon Age Origins to have the most content of any of their games since Baldur’s Gate 2, giving the player a huge world to explore in Ferelden whilst fighting the Darkspawn threat. With real time combat and command of up to three additional party members, balancing your attention between chaining together blows and using your party’s skills to best advantage will be key.
- A Stunning World to Explore – BioWare’s deepest universe to date with over 80 hours of gameplay and more than double the size and scope of Mass Effect.
- An Epic Story – Completely shaped and reactive to your play style, multiple endings await based on your actions. Choose wisely..
- Complex Morality – Murder, genocide, betrayal, the possession of children—in this world, there are no easy choices.
- Tailor your Dragon Age – Origins experience from the very beginning by choose from six different Origin Stories.
- Full Character Customisation – Sculpt your hero’s image, personality and morality based on the choices you make throughout the game.
- Bone-Crushing, Visceral Combat – Battle against massive and terrifying creatures with legendary powers and choose from over 100 different magical spells and skills, including beheading your foes or casting spells that make enemies explode from within.