XBOX 360 Kinect Sonic Free Riders
For the first time ever in a SEGA game, full-motion body control will allow you to twist and turn your way through a range of visually stunning courses in an action-packed Sonic experience unlike any other! Kinect’s unique motion sensor means Sonic Free Riders will see family and friends controlling their fully customizable hover board or bike by twisting, turning and jumping in an exhilarating race to be the first to cross the finish line! Choosing from one of your favorite Sonic characters, or your own Avatar, you can reach out and grab a variety of pickups along the course. By throwing, shaking, or swinging your arms to launch your items, you can gain the competitive edge over your rivals in high octane single or multiplayer races.
- Kinect for Xbox 360 controls – Turn, twist and jump, as you speed your way to the finish line. Use your whole body to take full control of a variety of hover boards and bikes.
- Easy to pick up and play – Compete with family and friends in single and multiplayer modes, each with their own unique race rules.
- Customization – Customize your board and bike with unlockable gear and unlock upgrades to increase your speed, skills, and special abilities.
- Unforgettable Characters – Race as Sonic, Tails, Dr. Egg man and more, including your personal Avatar!
- Pick-ups & Weapons – Reach out and grab a variety of rockets, bowling balls, traps and more to knock your rivals off-course. Throw, shake, or swing to launch and give yourself the competitive edge.
- Kinect for Xbox 360 controls – Turn, twist and jump, as you speed your way to the finish line. Use your whole body to take full control of a variety of hoverboards and bikes.