XBOX 360 Tenchu Z
The series is set in Feudal Japan and reflects the Ninja mythology incorporating stealth, sword-based combat and the ability to utilise a grappling hook to scale objects. Stealth is reflected in the availability of stealth kills, where undetected players can perform âinstant killsâ after creeping up on an enemy.
- Over 50 missions: Incorporates objectives as diverse as information delivery, the capturing of hostages and assassination
- Focus on stealth: Hand to hand combat is available, but the onus is placed firmly on stealth
- All-new Ki meter: Players will have to take into account how much noise they make, how visible they are, and even how badly they smell
- New abilities: New to Tenchu Z is a wider range of abilities including running up walls and a wider range of stealth kills. New moves can be unlocked from a roster of over 130, adding a greater sense of reward
- Character creation: For the first time players will be able to create their very own character â€“ choosing outfit and physical features, abilities and strengths
- A support character can be created, who appears at key points in the game