Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to [VIVID GOLD LTD]
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to [vividgold.co.ke], accessible from [www.vividgold.co.ke]
- “You” means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at [www.vividgold.co.ke]. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed the same day the order is placed. Orders are shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few hours. Please allow additional time in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Overnight delivery is not available, as we are not yet operating at 24 hours.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Delivery / Shipment confirmation
You will receive a Delivery call once Your Order is about to be delivered to confirm delivery location. You will receive a Shipment confirmation waybill courier receipt once Your Order has been shipped outside of Nairobi via what’s app.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
[www.vividgold.co.ke] is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
[www.vividgold.co.ke] is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
- By sending us an email: email@example.com