Thrustmaster Rudder System – PC
Ksh98,780 Track price
If item is not available in stock at the time of check-out, a back-order must be placed. 70% deposit of the amount is required upfront 30% balance to be paid upon delivery. Delivery within 10-14 days.
- The TPR features Thrustmaster’s PENDUL_R technology: a unique, suspended mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements
- The TPR also features Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology for ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time
- The positions of the TPR’s springs can be adjusted, allowing users to adjust the resistance according to their preferences (two springs are included)
- The pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35 and 75
- The TPR’s metal base guarantees total stability, even when used without a cockpit. 4 mounting holes (M6 diameter) are incorporated into the base for installation in a cockpit
- Reviews (0)
Thrustmaster proudly presents the TPR: the expert rudder system designed for flight simulation, featuring Thrustmaster‘s PENDUL_R technology – a unique, revolutionary mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements. In conjunction with the 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors employed by Thrustmaster‘s H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology, PENDUL_R technology guarantees perfect precision, even for minor adjustments. The TPR includes two highly-precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking. Its 100% metal structure and H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology ensure sturdiness and precision that won’t decrease over time. Compatible on PC in all flight simulation games, the TPR is also compatible with Thrustmaster‘s T.A.R.G.E.T. (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphic EdiTor) programming software, which allows users to load or create specific profiles for each game, and combine the TPR‘s axes with those of Thrustmaster HOTAS joysticks for complete ecosystem profiles.