Racing Wheel Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback Wheel PS4/PS3
Ksh32,000 Track price
If item is not available in stock at the time of purchase, an order must be placed, where 70% deposit of the amount is required upfront, 30% to be paid upon delivery.
Delivery within 10 – 14 days
- 1080 force feedback racing wheel
- Built-in PS4/PS3 sliding switch
- Realistic 11″/28 cm wheel
- Large pedal set included
- Drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 1080!
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
- Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
- Reviews (0)
Official Racing Simulator For PlayStation 4 And PlayStation 3 (Also Compatible With PC). 1080 Force Feedback Racing Wheel. Built-In PS4/PS3 Sliding Switch. Realistic 11″/28 CM Wheel. Large Pedal Set Included.
PlayStation 4 certified embedded software and PS4/PS3 sliding switch.
Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4 console.
Compatible in the console’s menus.
PS4/PS3 sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
1080 force feedback base featuring Immersion Touch Sense technology.
Drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing – the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.
Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 1080!
Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis).
Mixed belt-pulley and gears system. Smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness).
Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.).
Large, optimized pedal set
Pedals with wide foot rest.
Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted
Brake pedal with progressive resistance