PS3 Battlefield 4
Ea’s Battlefield franchise needs little introduction, with the previous three instalment already being household names Battlefield 4 is modelled after the excellence of it’s predecessors’. The biggest focus of dice is creating a single player experience built with open-play at the core, while continuing and adding on the The already successful multiplayer play. The openness of campaign gameplay is designed to play more like a multiplayer match. The player will have an end-objective on a mission, but how you reach that point is up to you. Giving you all the tools from multiplayer, such as vehicles, your strategy will not be hindered in any way. Boasting the Frostbite 3 engine, Battlefield 4 is already said to be a graphical leap for next-generation games – with a focus on lifelike damage to buildings. Take advantage of the new engine by blasting away your enemies cover! Battlefield 4 will be released in the 4th Quarter of this year.
- Reviews (0)
- Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory.
- Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.
- Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy.
- Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat.
- Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.