PS3 Bioshock 2
- Reviews (0)
- The Big Sister – No longer just something to be harvested or not, the Big Sister is the most powerful resident in Rapture.
- You Are the Big Daddy – Take control with the original prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture’s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
- New Plasmids – New plasmids such as “Aero Dash” allowing for bursts of speed over short distances, and “Geyser Trap” a stream of water used as a jump pad and electrical conductor, join the ample list of Plasmids from the original game.
- New Game Mechanics – BioShock 2 contains many new gameplay mechanics. Just a few of these are: the ability to wield plasmids and weapons simultaneously; flashback missions detailing how you became the Big Daddy; the ability to walk outside the airlocks of Rapture to discover new play areas, and many more.
- New Locations – Just a few of the locations and environments debuting in BioShock 2 are Fontaine Futuristics, headquarters of Fontaine’s business empire and the Kashmir Restaurant.
- Evolution of the Genetically Enhanced Shooter – Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter, allowing players to create exciting combinations to fit their style of gameplay.
- Return to Rapture – Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created.