PS3 Condemned 2
Summary – Condemned 2 is the next chapter in the terrifying series that began with the award-winning and critically-acclaimed Condemned. Featuring an all-new fighting mechanic and online multiplayer functionality, Condemned 2 is a first-person action thriller which immerses players in a world of psychological terror. Following a string of gruesome murders, players must use their deductive skills and brute force to track down a sadistic serial killer. Players will assume the identity of Ethan Thomas, the former Serial Crimes Unit investigator, who has been called back to duty to track down his missing partner. As Ethan, players will engage in visceral combat using a variety of firearms, blunt instruments and an all-new fighting system complete with defensive and offensive combo chains. To help track the killer and solve the mysteries behind Condemned 2, players will crack open an all-new set of high-tech forensic tools.
- Reviews (0)
- Online functionality for both PS3 and Xbox 360. Up to 8 players and 3 unique modes.
- New forensics system with a non-linear approach to solving crime scenes.
- Improved combat system with vicious combo attacks and over the top finishing moves.
- Bare-fisted combat, grappling, bone breaking and neck snapping – whatever it takes to disable the enemies.
- All new weapons including items taken straight from the environment. Quarter rolls, nail guns, tire irons, wrenches, brass knuckles, baby dolls, AND a massively destructive military style arsenal.