PS4 Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Gold Edition
Ksh4,500 Track price
- With Black Ops 3, Treyarch premieres a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon at all times. Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system, allowing players to be successful with traditional movement, as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys its players into a future where bio-technology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Players are now always on and always connected to the intelligence grid and their fellow operatives during battle. In a world more divided than ever, this elite squad consists of men and women who have enhanced their combat capabilities to fight faster, stronger, and smarter. Every soldier has to make difficult decisions and visit dark places in this engaging, gritty narrative.
- Black Ops 3 multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which allows players to rank up and master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons. With this addition to Traditional and Weapons XP progressions systems, Black Ops 3 multiplayer gives players three different ways to rank up.
- No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering – a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline right out of the box. Black Ops 3 Zombies is the most immersive and ambitious Call of Duty Zombies to date, with a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.
- Reviews (0)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Gold Edition includes the full base game, DLC 1 Awakening for Black Ops III, plus the Nuk3town Multiplayer Map.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III combines three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever.
- Awakening features four Multiplayer maps and one Zombies map. Multiplayer showcases Gauntlet, Splash, Rise, and Skyjacked, a reimagined version of a fan-favorite Black Ops II Multiplayer Map Hijacked. Zombies introduces Der Eisendrache, the first chapter of Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s Zombies DLC adventure that takes players on an epic journey with the Origin characters Richtofen, Nikolai, Takeo, and Dempsey.
- Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online, using the same battle-tested network infrastructure and social systems that support its world-class Multiplayer and Zombies game modes.