PS4 Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
- Reviews (0)
- SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will lead players through an unforgettable journey as they engage in heroic battles with hallmark boots-on-the-ground combat. The campaign spans our solar system, taking players on a journey from Earth to beyond our atmosphere. It’s grand scale war with unforgettable characters, rich emotional arcs, an epic new setting and blockbuster Call of Duty action.
- Return to Classic, Large Scale War: Set within a plausible future setting, the game puts players in the role of Captain Reyes, a Tier 1 Special Operations pilot, who takes the helm of the Retribution, one of Earth’s last remaining warships. In a time of unthinkable adversity, Reyes must lead the remnants of coalition forces against a relentless enemy.
- Fighting a Fanatical Enemy: The Settlement Defense Front (The Front) represents a splinter group of insurgents that broke away from the United Nations Space Alliance during a war of secession, years ago. In the world of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, our planet has been stripped of its natural assets through population growth and industrial expansion. The people of Earth now rely upon colonies throughout the solar system to mine planets and asteroids for necessary fuel and other resources. The Front is a fascist power, comprised of brutal and militant radicals, toughened by the extreme conditions of off-world environments. They seek to control those outposts and their wealth, putting a stranglehold on the countries of Earth. After years of uneasy stalemate, diplomatic relations are strained and it will take only the slightest nudge to tip the entire solar system into war.
- Immersive, Seamless Campaign Experience: For the first time ever, many parts of the campaign – from boots-on-the-ground, to piloting a jet fighter, to zero-g and space combat – will occur as a near seamless, action packed experience with few visible loading times, and delivers the signature, blockbuster franchise moments that fans love.
- Warships Introduce a New Element to Call of Duty: For the first time in the series, air and space combat are a key aspect of the campaign. Players will experience new combat scenarios and environments that add tremendous variety and excitement to the single player campaign.