PS4 Devil May Cry 5
Ksh5,300 Track price
Years have passed since the legions of hell have set foot in this world, but now a new demonic invasion has begun, and humanity’s last hope will rest in the hands of three lone demon hunters, each offering a radically different play style. United by fate and a thirst for vengeance, these demon hunters will have to face their demons if they hope to survive.
- Reviews (0)
- The 16 million unit selling series is back with original Director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development.
- A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a “demon tree” taking root in Red Grave City.
- Featuring three playable characters each with a radically different stylish combat play style.
- Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental effects.
- Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline fueled fights across the over-run Red Grave City.
- Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunter who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of demons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico