PS4 The Last of Us Remastered
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the PlayStation 4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U. S.
The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.
- Reviews (0)
- Remastered, The Last of Us on PlayStation 4 offers improved visuals and other upgrades to deliver a Next Gen experience.
- An intense character-driven narrative from legendary developers Naughty Dog
- Explore a horrific America forever changed by the pandemic
- Learn to survive together as both hunter and hunted
- Combat enemies powered by The Balance of Power AI system
The Last of Us: Remastered will run in 1080p on PlayStation 4 and, thanks to the power provided, deliver enhanced visuals including higher resolution character models, improved lighting and shadows and upgraded textures to enhance the the world that Joel and Ellie must survive as their story unfolds.