XBOX 1 Wasteland 3
- A party-based roleplaying game with a focus on a complex story, reactivity of the characters and world, and strategic combat.
- Features a deep and engaging story, utilizing a new dynamic dialogue system and a full voicer-over, immersing fans of the series and newcomers alike.
- Set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Difficult moral choices will challenge the player and force them to make sacrifices that will change the game world.
- Player vehicles, environmental dangers and a revamped, more fluid action system are some of the new features evolving on Wasteland 2’s deep tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design.
- A detailed character creation system and various perks and abilities allow for deep customization of your squad of up to six Rangers, geared to your playstyle.
- Reviews (0)
The RPG series that pioneered the post-apocalyptic genre returns with Wasteland 3. Following the critically acclaimed release of 2014 Game of the Year winner Wasteland 2, Wasteland 3 takes players from the radioactive heat of the American Southwest to the perpetual nuclear winter of Colorado.
You are a Desert Ranger, fighting a losing battle to keep your beloved Arizona alive, when the self-proclaimed Patriarch of Colorado radios, promising aid if you’ll do a job he can only entrust to an outsider—rescue his land from the ambitions of his three bloodthirsty children.