XBOX 360 Kane & Lynch Dead Men
With the Hitman series already well established, Danish developer Io Interactive are not exactly masters of the family friendly game. This latest effort is their most violent and shocking yet, as you take control of reluctant mercenary Kane and his schizophrenic partner Lynch. Neither character likes the other but for the purposes of the story they have to work together in a series of violent third person shoot outs. By default you control Kane, with the computer or another player taking on the role of Lynch. As the game progress you will also be able to recruit a team of up to eight mercenaries, with your reputation determining the quality of the personnel applying for the job. Ordering your squad around is easy enough but since any of them, particularly Lynch, can have completely different objectives to you, they wont always take orders particularly if theyve taken a dislike to you already – which is a real problem when you want them to administer some first aid.
- Reviews (0)
- A tense and unpredictable experience featuring two men who hate each other but must work together to save themselves and the ones they love
- Realistic and responsive environments and crowds react when things get out of hands. Manipulate the environments and crowds strategically to complete objectives
- Wide variety of intense 3rd person gameplay: rappel from buildings, fire from moving vehicles, launch surprise attacks, lay down cover fire, and shoot blind from around corners
- Lead a crew of criminal mercenaries to increase your chance of surviving and reaching your goals, or fight alone and your crew AI will automatically draw fire, throw grenades, and engage in close combat with their own signature moves
- Innovative multiplayer levels