XBOX 1 F1 2019
Ksh7,000 Track price
F1® 2019, the official videogame of the 2019 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, will be released during the Austrian Grand Prix weekend and, unlike previous iterations, ahead of the British, German and Hungarian Grands Prix. F1® 2019 has been in development for nearly two years, making it the most ambitious release in franchise history.
Working in partnership with F1®, for the first time ever, players will be able to get behind the wheel of a 2019 regulation car specifically designed in collaboration with F1®’s technical team, headed up by Ross Brawn and Pat Symonds. The car, which will be available in Multiplayer, adheres to the 2019 regulations and comes with a range of livery designs offering players a new level of personalisation. The 2019 F1® Team liveries will also feature on the car in early marketing materials, but will be replaced by the final Team cars ahead of the games release.
Having established itself as one of the highest rated racing franchises of all time, F1® 2019 will build on the success of previous iterations and deliver an experience that rivals the quality and production values of its real-life race counterpart and includes several new game features which will be revealed in the coming months.
- Reviews (0)
- Defeat your rivals – Go head to head with the biggest rivals in both F2 and F1.
- F2 mode and career story – establish your reputation and defeat your rivals in the F2 story mode before stepping into the full F1 2019 Championship.
- eSports integration – F1 2019 features an in-game eSports area giving players the latest news and highlights from the F1 eSports series.
- Enhanced visual fidelity – stunning new night lighting, uplifted environments and upgraded F1 broadcast rebrand visuals gets you even closer to the action.
- Multiplayer – New League functionality allows players to find and create their own tournaments, compete in weekly challenges and customise a 2019 F1 regulation car.