XBOX 360 PES 08
Ksh1,500 Track price
While Electronic Arts other sports games may be locked in a deadly rivalry with their competitors there really hasnt been a golf sim to go head-to-head with Tiger Woods for years. There doesnt seem to be too much laurel sitting going on though, especially since this is, like many Electronic Arts games this year, the first time the game has been designed specifically with the next generation of consoles in mind. Naturally that means the most realistic graphics yet, not only for the course itself but also for Tiger and the other real-world golfers. Their faces and expressions look totally life-like and on the PS3 and 360 you can use a webcam or digital camera to import your own face and graft it to your own in-game custom golfer.
- Reviews (0)
- All-New EA SPORTS GamerNet, where online interaction has been taken to the next level.
- Record everything from your greatest rounds to crazy, awe-inspiring shots, then post each challenge on EA SPORTS GamerNet for the world to beat.
- Earn points–and bragging rights–when players set their sights on you, or when you one-up challenges set by others.
- Put yourself in the game like never before. Upload real-life photographs of yourself, friends, and family to create in-game characters that look just like the real thing.
- All-new Shot Confidence tracks your performance on every hole.
- Analyze past performance with the Confidence Meter to identify strengths and weaknesses before every shot.