PS3 Little Big Planet
Amazing graphics bring the world of the main character, known as Sackboy, and his fabric-coated pals to life with realistic physics and a stunning level of detail. Played with friends it’s a great puzzle adventure, as you co-operate and compete across each level.
The game’s trump card though is its customisation, not just the characters themselves but the whole game. It’s extremely easy to create your own levels, and the best fun is had simply setting up areas for mucking around and then sharing them online with other people.
- Reviews (0)
- Unreal reality: There’s never been a game that looks like this, with ultra cute characters but realistically modelled physics and materials from wood to sponge.
- Co-op fun: Co-operate with up to three friends, as you run, jump, and swing around each level and overcome the cunning puzzles and dangerous enemies.
- Everything changes: Every single element of the game is fully customisable from your player character to each of the levels and all of the objects within them.
- Mad scientist: Create your own unique levels and change the properties of any objects to make Sackboy mincing traps or huge machines that can move whole levels.
- Eye see you: Use the EyeToy camera to further customise your game with special stickers that allow you to add your own photos to any level.