PS3 Heavy Rain
Heavy Rain is a dark, immersive and emotionally-engaging experience; one that expands upon the innovative ideas of 2005’s acclaimed Fahrenheit to create a noir-thriller where decisions are charged with importance and actions can have drastic and unforseen consequences.
In Heavy Rain you don’t watch the story – you play it. The dynamic narrative unfolds through the players actions – not cut scenes – and every action has a consequence. The choices you make and the way you interact with other characters have repercussions throughout the storyline. With unprecedented responsibility over the fates of the game’s characters, Heavy Rain is an emotional experience unlike any other as a mature game for a new world of adult gamers.
- Reviews (0)
- Heavy plotting: A dark, adult-themed thriller with believable characters and a captivating plot full of love, violence and sacrifice.
- Virtual luvvies: Breakthrough facial animation features the most realistic virtual actors ever seen, each capable of mimicking real and varied emotions.
- Consequences: If a character dies they stay dead – no extra lives or continues, just an organic plotline with multiple different endings.
- Quick Time: Intense action sequences that anyone can play, with simple controls and fast-paced against-the-clock challenges.
- Conscious action: Unique control system lets you see what your character is thinking as they explore the world – and then act on it with a press of a button.