XBOX 360 Beowulf The Game
Ksh1,500 Track price
The Beowulf video game takes players deep into groundbreaking director Robert ZemeckisâEuro(TM) vision of the classic saga, Beowulf. Gamers live the life of Beowulf, the legendary Norse warrior with the strength of 30 men who is torn between the nobility and brutality within him. Arrogant, self-serving and lustful for gold and glory, Beowulf will journey to Denmark to destroy a bloodthirsty beast wreaking havoc on a frigid land. But evil persists, and Beowulf succumbs to its lure of even greater fame, quietly maneuvering to claim the Danish throne. As King, Beowulf must face the consequences of ambition, even as war descends on the realm. As Beowulf, players lead their men, called thanes, into battle, slay the Titans of a dying age and crush the enemies that threaten to annihilate both their kingdom and people. Only then, when Beowulf looks Destiny in the eye, will he know what kind of hero he has truly become.
- Reviews (0)
- Delve even deeper into the adventure as gamers will play through 30 years of the Beowulf story
- Powered by the next evolution of the award-winning YETI technology, Beowulf delivers an unrivalled graphical experience.
- Army of up to 12 thanes to unlock as players increase their heroic experience (by saving thanes, killing giant monsters, etc.).
- Use the thane army to your advantage by giving orders, assigning positions, tailoring weapons to the situation or enemy and by triggering in-game mechanisms.Use legacy experience points to gain thanes, replace weapons and upgrade Carnal abilities.
- Carnal Power allows the use of stronger attacks and special weapons. But if used too much, there will be grave consequences.