XBOX 360 Tropico 3
Ksh1,000 Track price
Developed by Haemimont Games, Tropico 3 brings the series back to its roots and puts players in the role of ‘El Presidente’, the two-bit dictator of a strategically positioned banana republic in the Caribbean during the time of the Cold War. Players assume control of every aspect of island life, deciding whether to unleash the army to secure their power base or lead their people to prosperity as a generous elder statesman. Will absolute power corrupt, or will the humanitarian approach spur progress? Find out this September as gamers become part of the political machinations of Tropico as they determine the fate of this island nation.
- Reviews (0)
- Comprehensive campaign with 15 different missions
- A variety of business sectors: Tourism, petroleum, mining, agriculture, etc.
- The Timeline Editor allows you to create your own fictive historical events or enter real ones
- Avatar feature: Wander the island as El Presidente and change the course of play
- Political speeches, edicts and “other” means of influence
- A wide range of editing and modification functions
- Mission generator for random map creation
- The cinematic, highly detailed graphics perfectly reflect Tropico’s own Caribbean way of life
- Great Latin soundtrack
- A variety of online-functions such as high scores or visiting islands belonging to other players