XBOX 360 Wheelman
Ksh1,200 Track price
Vin Diesel is an expert wheelman who comes out of retirement to protect a woman from his past. The Wheelman combines spectacular Hollywood-style stunts with a gripping storyline. Vin Diesel is an undercover agent and highly skilled driver who must infiltrate the Barcelona underworld to gather intelligence surrounding a covert heist. Posing as a driver-for-hire, he ends up caught in crossfire of corruption and chaos while trying to stay one step ahead of local law enforcement and rival gangs.
- Reviews (0)
- Driving game delivers all the excitement of high-speed Hollywood blockbuster car chases
- Experience maximum mobility commandeering a taxicab to explore the city incognito
- Explore dark past in Barcelona where criminal gangs run wild
- Extreme car combat: sideswipe pursuing enemies, execute devastating “slam-n-ram” maneuvers, or blast away with your gun
- Starring Vin Diesel as Milo Burik, the expert wheelman
- Key Game Features:
- Vin Diesel Is The Wheelman – Action film megastar Vin Diesel and his Tigon Studios are again blurring the lines between entertainment mediums, this time collaborating with Midway in the design and production of Wheelman to ensure an edge-of-your-seat gaming experience. Diesel’s voice and likeness will appear as the game’s main character, expert Wheelman Milo Burik.
- The Ultimate Thrill Ride – Designed to play like a Hollywood blockbuster, Wheelman delivers all the rubber-burning, asphalt-churning excitement of the most jaw-dropping high-speed car chases.
- Open World Driving – Go where you want, do what you want, however you want. Choose your own route through the living, breathing city of Barcelona as you complete more than 30 missions and 100 side-missions, or simply drive around and take in the breathtaking Spanish architecture as you seek out all the game’s hidden cinematic jumps and golden lion statues.
- Revolutionary Car Combat – Sideswipe pursuing enemies with Wheelman’s groundbreaking Vehicle Melee car combat. Execute devastating “slam-n-ram” maneuvers in all directions with a simple flick of the joystick. But be careful, because your enemies can do the same. Once you experience Wheelman’s Vehicle Melee, you’ll never want to play another driving game without it.
- Maximum Mobility – Escape down a narrow alleyway on the back of a tricked-out motorcycle. Drive through an office building to make your getaway. Hop behind the wheel of exclusively licensed vehicles like the Pontiac G8 and Saturn Astra and make your escape in style. Drive it. Trash it. Crash it. You’re the Wheelman, it’s all up to you.
- Living, Breathing Barcelona – Set in the exotic location of Barcelona, Spain. This classic European city is densely populated with traffic and pedestrians that react intelligently to your actions as you roam around realistic environments filled with massively destructible objects.
- Cinematic Signature Stunts – Survive death-defying feats and perform pulse-pounding moves to trigger extreme over-the-top Hollywood-style mobile attack maneuvers including
- Aimed Shot – Drive and shoot at the same time while the rest of the world slows to an easy-to-target blur.
- The Air Jack – Leap from moving car to moving car to take control of a brand new ride.
- The 360° Cyclone Spin: Spin around 180° to take out anyone that’s behind you, and then spin back 180° again to resume your route.
- Hit the Pavement – Even the best Wheelman sometimes needs to get out of the vehicle. Take to the Barcelona streets for on-foot action — but make sure to remember your guns.
Experience Spain Like You Never Expected
Barcelona, Spain – the cultural capital of Europe – known for its famous Goudi architecture, provides a cosmopolitan and unique backdrop for Wheelman. Lovingly re-created as the perfect environment for Wheelman‘s incredible car chases – the city is filled with traffic, pedestrians and plenty of massive destruction. The realistic environment, authentic vehicles and the ambient sound and music contribute to create an immersive and believable game world unlike any other.