PS3 Ghostbusters Video Game
The game features an all new storyline but still manages to replicate most of the major scenes from the films, including the hotel-room capture of New York library ghost, Slimer, and the attack of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Almost all of the original cast are involved, including all four Ghostbusters, the mayor, and even Walter Peck.The game itself is mission based and has you catching ghosts with your proton packs and then manoeuvring them into a ghost trap–just like the movie. Whether thats enough to fill a whole game isnt clear, but the funny dialogue and celebrity voiceovers should help paper over any cracks.
- Reviews (0)
- Authentic Ghostbusters Experience: The game features the voices and in-game likenesses of Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson in an original story penned by the writers of the original films Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis
- Unique gameplay: Experience unique ghost hunting, wrangling and trapping with upgradeable weapons in widely destructible environments and large scale boss fights
- All New Storyline – Set two years after Ghostbusters II, the game will feature an all new storyline as the player battles and captures well-loved and brand new g
- Hosts throughout New York
- Ghostbusters 25th Anniversary – 2009 celebrates the 25th Anniversary of the original theatrical release of Ghostbusters. To mark the occasion, Ghostbusters: The Video Game will be released, and Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II will be released on Blu-ray disc