PS3 Lost Planet 2
A decade has passed since the first game, and the face of E.D.N. III has changed dramatically. Terraforming efforts have been successful and the ice has begun to melt, giving way to lush tropical jungles and harsh unforgiving deserts. Players will enter this new environment and follow the exploits of their own customized snow pirate on their quest to seize control of the changing planet. Players will control their heroes across 6 interconnected episodes, creating a truly unique interactive experience that changes depending upon the actions of the players involved. The intense and action packed campaign mode comes with the ability to form teams of up to 4 players online to clear mission objectives with friends. Lost Planet 2 has a huge variety of hardware for players to unleash on unsuspecting enemies.
- Reviews (0)
- A truly massive scale of enemies, and a rewards system in which players will receive rewards for assisting teammates and contributing to the team’s success against them.
- An unbelievable variety of Vital Suits and new ways to use them. The new VS system will have a powerful impact on the way the player takes to the war zone in Lost Planet 2.
- 4-player co-op and split-screen co-op locally allowing you to team up to battle the giant Akrid. Teamwork is the player’s key to victory as team members are dependent on each other to succeed and survive.
- RPG elements added to the game include character customization, experience points, evolution of the game based on players decisions and actions (single player).
- Beautiful, massive environments brought to life by Capcom’s advanced graphics engine, MT Framework 2.0, which reflects the next step in 3D game fidelity and performance.