PS3 Sports Champions
Sports Champions is an action-sports game for PlayStation 3 that combines the strengths of the PlayStation Move controller and the PlayStation Eye peripheral to provide gamers with true 1:1 motion controlled sports related gaming action. Designed with both casual and hard-core players in mind, Sports Champions features six events ranging from table tennis, to gladiatorial combat, and contains three varied gameplay modes and 10 playable characters to assume as the player and up to three friends battle for the glory of capturing the in-game Champions Cup. Additional features include the ability to utilize two Move controllers simultaneously in events, 720p video output, PlayStation Network support and more
- Reviews (0)
- New PlayStation Move allows players to engage in actions such as pulling a bow, lunging forward with a sword, blocking attacks with a shield, or perfectly tossing a disc into the goal several hundred feet away to score the big win.
- Choose from one of 10 athletes from around the world to play a wide range of exotic sporting activities that include Disc Golf, Gladiator Duel, Volleyball, Archery, Table Tennis and Bocce.
- Players have their choice of three gameplay modes. Free Play allows players jump in to play practice matches with your choice of gameplay options. Challenge Mode lets players compete in a variety of events that deliver fast frenetic gameplay to boast their scores. Champion Cup Mode allows players to compete against 10 athletes to become the ultimate champion.
- Smoke the competition by improving your high score through detailed stats and online leader board system that show the world who’s the best all-time athlete.
- Heat up any challenge through a variety of exciting multiplayer matches to compete with up to 4 friends as you strive for the top spot to take the Champions Cup.