XBOX 360 Star Wars The Force Unleashed
The Star Wars saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3. Casting players as Darth Vader’s Secret Apprentice, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, created under direction from George Lucas, is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3, players assist Darth Vader in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi – and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
As its name implies, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force by taking full advantage of newly developed technologies: Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) and Euphoria. Paired with the powerful Havok Physics system, these new technologies create gameplay only possible on the new generation of consoles. DMM incorporates the physical properties of anything in the environment of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 so that everything reacts exactly like it should; wood breaks like wood, glass shatters like glass, plants on the planet Felucia bend like plants on the planet Felucia would, and more. Meanwhile, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’s revolutionary behavioral-simulation engine, Euphoria, enables characters in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 to move, act and even think like actual human beings, adapting their behavior during gameplay on the fly and resulting in a different payoff every single time you play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
- Reviews (0)
- Confront and associate with familiar faces from the Star Wars films, including Darth Vader in addition to new adversaries such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians
- Unleash and upgrade the Secret Apprentice’s four core Force powers – Force push, grip, repulse and lightning – throughout the course of the game, and combine them for ultra-destructive, never-before-seen combos.
- Examples of unleashing the Force in ways never thought possible: Secret Apprentice won’t just Force push enemies into walls – he’ll Force push enemies through walls, and will Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground
- Visit locations such as Episode III’s Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk and the floral Felucia, the junk planet Raxus Prime, plus an Imperial TIE fighter construction facility
- Decisions made by players throughout the game will determine the path of the story, including multiple endings that will rock Star Wars continuity as they know it.